Individual membership is for those people who want to work to develop their puzzle and sudoku skills to international standard, with the goal of representing the UK at the World Puzzle Championship (WPC) and/or World Sudoku Championship. The benefits of membership are:
- Access to our own and the WPF's archives of practice material
- Online forum to discuss issues and seek advice from the leading players
- Solving tips and online coaching
- Advice on international sources of material and online competitions
- The opportunity to vote on all UK Puzzle Association decisions and to stand for office
- Currently, all this for only
For more information about membership, please send an email to email@example.com
Note: You do not
need to be a paid-up member to qualify for UK team selection.
Corporate membership is for companies who wish to help the UK achieve international recognition in the field of sudoku and puzzling, for a modest fee, without undertaking full sponsorship responsibilities.
In return we can offer:
- Your company logo on our website, with a link back to your organisation
- Two WPC style logic puzzles and two graded Sudoku puzzles each month for your company's internal use.
- A monthly puzzle column for your company's internal use (magazine, intranet, etc).
- Puzzle 'agony-aunt' to answer employee questions
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping the UK at international level.
- Currently, all this for only £199/year
To apply for membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: corporate membership does not include Individual membership benefits.
Copyright © 2011-2018 UKPA - All rights reserved. United Kingdom Puzzle Association